Hier können Sie aktuelle Wettbewerbe finden oder posten!
Bartók World Competition – Competition for Composers
The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music Budapest, founder of the Bartók World Competition announces a Competition for composers.
Composers under the age of 40 are invited from all over the world to make their application with a piano solo piece by no later than 31 August. The winning compositions will be performed at the Award Ceremony and Gala Concert on 25 November and will be selected into the repertoire of the Bartók World Competition & Festival – Piano Competition 2019
Further Details: http://bartokworldcompetition.hu/en/home
2nd EDITION OF THE GIL FAMILY ESTATES INTERNATIONAL SOUNDTRACK COMPOSITION PRIZE
The biggest prize for film scores in the world: 50,000 euros to a single winner
• A unique initiative, both in Spain and at international level, to promote soundtrack composition among young talent of any nationality aged between 18 and 35, who must provide a soundtrack to the short film that was shot for the competition called Essence.
• The work, which must be original and unpublished, can be submitted until 9 June 2018. The short film and the rules can be downloaded from http://www.juangilsoundtrack.com
• The jury comprises Roque Baños, Lucio Godoy, Constantino Martínez-Orts and Juan Gil, in addition to a prestigious international composer who, in the first edition, was Bruce Broughton.
• A total of 115 composers, from Spain, the United States, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Canada, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Malta, Serbia, Ukraine, Argentina, Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Lithuania and Singapore, took part in the first edition. The winner was Italian composer Marco Valerio Antonini.
The Second Edition of the Gil Family Estates International Soundtrack Composition Prize, which was presented last week at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of Spain, is already in progress. It is the most important award in its category and gives out the biggest prize in the world, 50,000 euros, to a single winner; this initiative by the Gil Family Estates is aimed at promoting young composers who embark on a career in film scores.
It is open to musicians of any nationality aged between 18 and 35 and the work can be submitted until 9 June 2018. The participating composers must provide a soundtrack to the short film made especially for the competition called Essence, directed by José Mellado, written by Tessy Díez and starring Jon Arias, together with Rafael Sandoval and Mariela Garriga, in collaboration with Armando del Río and Imanol Arias.
A total of 115 composers, from Spain, the United States, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Canada, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Malta, Serbia, Ukraine, Argentina, Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Lithuania and Singapore, took part in the first edition; they provided the soundtrack to the short film One hundred harvests with the family, which was made to commemorate the Gil Family Estates‘ centenary in its wineries. The jury, presided by Roque Baños and comprising Bruce Broughton, Lucio Godoy, Constantino Martínez-Orts and Juan Gil Vera, gave the prize to the Italian composer Marco Valerio Antonini, who lived in Los Angeles, for his work Land–A story of belonging, which was premièred on 1 December 2016 at Teatro Fernán Gómez (Madrid), during the Film Symphony Orchestra’s concert, where the prize was given to the winner and in the presence of all the jury (www.juangilsoundtrack.com ).
The second edition winning score will be premièred simultaneously with the screening of the short film on 15 November 2018 at Auditorio Víctor Villegas (Murcia, Spain), during the Film Symphony Orchestra’s concert, in which the prize will be given.
The rules and the short film can be seen and downloaded from en http://www.juangilsoundtrack.com
Twitter: @juangilsoundtrack / http://www.juangilsoundtrack.com
Kompositionswettbewerb Kompolize Winter 2019
Zweimal im Jahr richtet psophos in Kooperation mit dem Lietzeorchester e.V. Berlin den internationalen Kompositionswettbewerb Kompolize aus. Mit Kompolize wird Komponistinnen und Komponisten Gelegenheit gegeben, ihre Werke der Öffentlichkeit vorzustellen und Erfahrungen mit einem symphonischen Klangkörper zu sammeln. Die Teilnahmebedingungen für den 14. Kompolize Winter 2019 finden sich unter http://www.psophos.de.
7th International Composition Competition Harelbeke – Call for works
For the seventh time, the International Composition Competition Harelbeke will be organized in Harelbeke (Belgium). The aim of this competition is to encourage talented composers to integrate the achievements of contemporary music and current composition techniques into wind orchestra compositions.
A unique feature of this competition is that the works of the three finalists will be performed live by the wind orchestra Koninklijk Harmonieorkest Vooruit Harelbeke.
Application deadline: 1st April 2018
Finals weekend: 5-7 April 2019
At the finals evening, the international jury will award three prizes:
– First prize worth 8,000 EUR
– Second prize worth 4,000 EUR
– Third prize worth 2,000 EUR
– An audience award worth 1,500 EUR, offered by the Vynckeneers
More Information: http://www.icch.be/
The IV International Uuno Klami Composition Competition will be held between 2018-2019.
– Compositions must be submitted to the Competition Office 3 December 2018 at the latest.
– The Jury will be Finland’s Kalevi Aho and Magnus Lindberg and Estonia’s Erkki-Sven Tüür. The conductor member of the Jury will be Olari Elts (Estonia).
– The following prizes will be awarded: I prize €11,000, II prize €9,000 and III prize €7,000.
– There is no age limit or entry fee.
– The works shortlisted for the finals will be performed by the Kymi Sinfonietta at two finals concerts, to be held in the cities of Kouvola and Kotka (Finland) in autumn 2019. The Jury chooses the winners only after hearing the finals concerts and their rehearsals.
– For more information (rules and entry form) on the competition, please visit the competition website at http://www.klamicompetition.fi.
5th ANTONIO SMAREGLIA INTERNATIONAL COMPOSITION COMPETITION
The Accademia di Studi Pianistici «Antonio Ricci» of Udine, in collaboration with the Casa Musicale Sonzogno of Milan, the Archivio Smaregliano of Udine, the Teatro Nuovo “Giovanni da Udine” and the Conservatorio Statale di Musica Jacopo Tomadini of Udine and with the sponsorship of the Regional Council of Friuli Venice Giulia, Udine Town Council, the Fondazione Friuli, the Fondazione Carigo and the Società Filologica Friulana are pleased to announce the
5th ANTONIO SMAREGLIA INTERNATIONAL COMPOSITION COMPETITION
The Competition is divided into two sections as follows:
Section A: compositions for solo piano of between 5 and 10 minutes.
Section B: compositions for solo voice and piano of between 3 and 6 minutes.
For Further information, please contact : tel. 0039/338-6648129 – accademiaricci(at)virgilio.it
Kompositionsausschreibung zum Thema „Anderssein“
Das Murau International Music Festival (MIMF) 2018 findet von 17. bis 25. August statt und besteht aus einem Workshopprogramm für Gesang und Komposition und einer Konzertreihe.
Komponistinnen und Komponisten haben die Möglichkeit, bis dato unveröffentlichte Partituren zum diesjährigen Leitthema „Anderssein“ einzureichen.
Das ausgewählte Stück wird beim Galakonzert am 24. August unter der künstlerischen Leitung von Zane Zalis in der Mathäuskirche Murau uraufgeführt und am Wiederholungstermin des Konzerts am 25. August ebenfalls noch einmal dargeboten.
zur Ausschreibung: http://www.mimf.at/index.php/component/k2/item/340
Du musst angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar abzugeben.